AWS Solutions Architect | Solve Advisors Inc.
Solve Advisors is a New York based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time
observable market data and data aggregation across multiple fixed income asset classes including all
Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.),
CDS, and Municipals.
Solve’s technology team consists of back-end and front-end developers, QA engineers, system
administrators, and is led by our CTO. We are looking to add an AWS Solutions Architect. Our team is
nimble, and we value team-players. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and
enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic
opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact
on Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Analyze our existing infrastructure and make recommendations for how to make it more scalable and highly available using AWS Services
- Assist with cloud infrastructure, examine workload architectures, and provide guidance and/or recommendations on how high-risk issues can be addressed
- Help design solutions for highly data driven issues and managed services
- Formulate solution plans and providing guidance on AWS architectural best-practices
- Daily collaboration with the development team on implementation of proposed solutions
- Developing POC’s independently
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize time on projects
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and services that are used to develop a technical cloud strategy
- AWS solution architect certification
- AWS Cloud Technologies – ElastiCache, Elasticsearch, RDS, EMR, Redshift, EKS, SQS, Lambda, etc.
- Strong technical skills, prior programming knowledge, software development experience, continuous integration, and so on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate projects, goals and objectives and be open to the unique requirements of each project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Information Technology & Services
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying