Aventri is a venture funded, global, creative and rapidly growing company. We create innovative software and mobile solutions for the global meetings, conferences and events industry and have offices in the UK, Australia, UAE, and Singapore, and global headquarters in Connecticut, USA. For more information, please visit https://www.aventri.com/.
We are looking for a talented iOS Developer for our mobile event application with an inventive spirit who can grow, inspire, and be inspired by our team and clients in a highly collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing iPhone and iPad applications with highly customized and innovative user interfaces. Candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
· Analyze client business requirements and user experience to shape, design, and build custom mobile
experiences for our clients.
· Work closely with front-end team to deliver the best mobile user experience
· Address evolving user requirements, process flows, performance and scalability
· Learn more about, disseminate and incorporate leading edge mobile technology
· Write efficient and maintainable code
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
· 1-3 years of professional software development experience
· Experience with Mobile application development.
· iPhone/iPad application development (Objective C + Swift – both required)
· Strong understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
· Proficiency with REST based APIs and Web Services
· Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across iOS software layers
· Experience coding for multiple mobile platforms (Android, BlackBerry, Windows) is a plus
· Experience with current web technologies (e.g., HTML5) and O/S (e.g., Linux, Windows, and Mac OSX) for
· Excellent planning and organization skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Good understanding of user interface.
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment
· Ability to understand problems and questions, document and work through to final resolution, detail oriented