TrueFill is a Product based company who has a Research and Development team located in Pune and Business and sales team is located in the USA. We acquired a few more new enterprise long term customer in the USA and Canada that requires to double the team size here in India.
A very unique product and nothing like it existed until now in the market. Product is Fuel supplier aggregator software for very big customers who want to buy fuel in millions of gallons every month. It provides end to end fuel ordering and delivery and reconciliation of real-time invoices.
Company leaders are from ex. Yahoo, eBay and Triple Point.
We use latest .NET framework for WebAPI, .Net Core, Azure Cloud services. Mobile apps in iOS Swift and REACT native. Dynamic No SQL Databases, Firebase, Queue Services, Service bus. Fully automated DevOps. Selenium
Starting a product to implement machine learning for detecting fraud fuel deliveries in the market.
About Aumni Techworks
- Founded in 2016, Aumni Techworks helps software product MNCs by building and operating their fully owned teams or their subsidiaries in India. This allows MNCs to have their presence in India without having to learn/manage on how to run a business in India.
- Unlike service companies, the teams built by Aumni are fully dedicated and have permanent jobs with product MNCs, working directly with them on their product roadmap using cutting edge technologies.
- Some of the other product MNCs, operated by Aumni in India include Aventri, TrueFill, Hanu, and Simply Closing. Our current employee strength is close to 200.
We are looking for Angular UI developer who will be responsible for the front-end part of our application/site. Your primary role will be the implementation of the web application with a focus on performance. With your deep understanding of Angular best practices, you will create modules and components with which you architect the application. You will take existing design and front-end templates and enhance them with CSS animations and implement idiomatic markup. You will team up with the back-end developers to connect to APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of the components of the platform is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Front End Developer - Angular who brings in a minimum of 2 to 10 years of relevant expertise.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our development team for front end development using some of the latest technologies including Angular 7+, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ant material design, etc
- Primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Requirement understanding, development, implementation, testing, problem analysis & resolution, and technical documentation (Coding documentation)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have 2-7 years of hands-on experience in Angular 7+, typescript.
- Must have experience with Restful services.
- Expertise in designing reusable angular components, directives, and services.
- Should have hands-on development experience with front-end technologies such as Angular, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 3+ and Bootstrap material design based on wireframes, visual designs & implementation of commercial & open source web technologies.
- Strong competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Material, Skeleton, Tailwind)
- Must be detail-oriented, organised and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Passionate and excited about design and technology.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying