- Solve is a New York-based software product MNC in the financial domain (aka FinTech) and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
- Solve has partnered with Aumni Techworks to build and operate a permanent team in Pune, India for them.
About Aumni Techworks
- Founded in 2016, Aumni Techworks helps global technology companies by building and operating their fully owned teams or their subsidiaries in India. This allows MNCs to have their presence in India without having to learn/manage on how to run a business in India.
- Unlike service companies, the teams built by Aumni are fully dedicated and have permanent jobs with product MNCs, working directly with them on their product roadmap using cutting edge technologies.
- Some of the product MNCs, operated by Aumni in India include Aventri, Solve Advisots, TrueFill, Hanu, and Simply Closing. We are 200+ and growing.
- We provide one of the best working cultures in India, where the focus is on work, fun and fitness as opposed to micro-management and politics.
- We encourage ideas, innovation, flat hierarchy and cross training using agile methods such that our employees’ skills can be at par with their global counterparts.
- Freedom of decision making
- Accessibility to the executive team
- End to end ownership of initiatives
Our team consists of Solution Architect, back-end and front-end developers, QA engineers, system administrators, Data scientists which is led by our CTO. We are looking to add one more Data Scientist. Our team is nimble, and we value team-players. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
- Perform statistical analysis
- Fine tune test results
- Manage data set and data gathering, develop requirements
- Train and retrain systems
- Develop and upgrade frameworks
- Conduct machine learning experiments and tests
- Designs machine learning programs
- Develop deep learning systems to various use cases based on the business needs and implement suitable ML/AI algorithms
- Collaborate with the development team to implement ML algorithms
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on experience working with Machine Learning
- Strong Ability to write code in Python.
- Knowledge on basics of math and probability
- Strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics
- Appreciation of data modelling, software architecture and data structures
- Experience working in frameworks
- Excellent in problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar courses or fields
- Ability to follow directions and multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Should be able to take entire ownership of the module from requirement gathering till production readiness
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying