Aventri is seeking a talented PHP Software Developer to design and develop software solutions for the event management business. The right candidate will effectively interact with product managers, business analysts, designers, software engineers, and infrastructure engineers to define the technical requirements, principles and models that guide solution decisions for software products at Aventri.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development / coding / debugging of the multiple Aventri modules as needed.
• Work on enhancements and innovations in the Aventri platform.
• Assist other developers with any technical and procedural challenges.
• Work closely with the Solution Architect to make sure the software development process is being followed.
• Interact with internal stakeholders to share information and communicate on status and product requirements.
• This job involves rotational shifts.
Must have Skills:
Experience Required: around 4 years.
• Skilled in object-oriented application design and development.
• PHP programming - Version 5.3+, MVC, OOPS, Profiling with x debug, Package Management.
• Working Knowledge of MySQL, Mongo DB
• Experience with Apache Web Server configuration, configure proxy settings, rewrite rules, performance optimization, logging etc.
• Advanced working knowledge of GIT (GIT Workflows, Advanced GIT commands).
• RESTful web services, Caching, Message oriented Architecture.
• Basic knowledge of AWS services
Good to have Skills:
• Working knowledge of Web Authentication (OAUTH, SAML).
• Advanced knowledge of Web Security
• Knowledge of Modular design (microservices), application design patterns.
• Experience within one or more MVC (Model-View-Controller) frameworks.
• Knowledge of Python, Node, NPM, Grunt, Forever, Angular JS
• Knowledge of test-driven development, unit test frameworks, distributed source control systems and continuous integration.
• Basic Unix commands & troubleshooting, Shell Scripting, Vagrant scripting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills