- Solve is a New York-based software product MNC in the financial domain (aka FinTech) and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
- Solve has partnered with Aumni Techworks to build and operate a permanent team in Pune, India for them.
About Aumni Techworks
- Founded in 2016, Aumni Techworks helps global technology companies by building and operating their fully owned teams or their subsidiaries in India. This allows MNCs to have their presence in India without having to learn/manage on how to run a business in India.
- Unlike service companies, the teams built by Aumni are fully dedicated and have permanent jobs with product MNCs, working directly with them on their product roadmap using cutting edge technologies.
- Some of the product MNCs, operated by Aumni in India include Aventri, Solve Advisots, TrueFill, Hanu, and Simply Closing. We are 200+ and growing.
- We provide one of the best working cultures in India, where the focus is on work, fun and fitness as opposed to micro-management and politics.
- We encourage ideas, innovation, flat hierarchy and cross training using agile methods such that our employees’ skills can be at par with their global counterparts.
- Freedom of decision making
- Accessibility to the executive team
- End to end ownership of initiatives
We are looking for a detail-oriented Data Analyst to engage with business and technology SMEs in executing procedures leading to improving our overall data handling and management. The Data Analyst should be a thoughtful, organized problem solver. The ideal candidate will have a background in Finance as well as strong analytical skills and experience monitoring and studying large amounts of data to help control quality control and standards.
- Operate in a data analyst capacity and learn from senior members of the team
- Filter and “clean” pricing and reference data by reviewing internal reports
- Assist with normalizing, cleaning, enriching and mapping data to help maintain reference database
- Analyze and interpret large datasets to identify issues and recommend appropriate methods to resolve data integrity concerns
- Identify patterns and outliers in large data sets to help continuously improve our product offerings
- Produce data-driven data samples and reports for our clients
- Liaise with internal groups to refresh and test data and platform features matters as necessary.
- Managing a team of data analysts.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in math, sciences, business, information management, computer science, or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in a business/office environment
- Exposure to Fixed Income markets is required
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform with sense of urgency when required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Should have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organization skills with a detail- oriented attitude.
- Prior experience working at financial services, or financial technology firms servicing institutional investors
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying