Aventri is a global leader in end-to-end event management solutions. The award-winning, SaaS platform delivers innovative technology and event organisational tools to streamline the event process, providing real-time data and analytics on event performance, customer engagement, and measurable event ROI.
Founded in 2008, Aventri has assisted event professionals to successfully create over 100,000 events. Including planning, executing, and measuring. With a focus on registration digital user interfaces like website, marketing, logistics, engagement, mobile app, event sourcing and hospitality, as well as data analytics, the company serves more than 1,500 customers including leading corporations, associations, agencies, and educational institutions globally.
Aventri is a leader in on-site events services. Some of the world’s largest brands depend on Aventri to help deliver and service their events by providing badging, session tracking and exhibit floor services. Aventri services 200+ events globally and 400+ events remotely per year.
With offices in the United Sates, UK, Belgium, Australia and India. Aventri is a portfolio company of the private equity firm HGGC. Learn more at http://aventri.com
About Aumni Techworks
- Founded in 2016, Aumni Techworks helps software product MNCs by building and operating their fully owned teams or their subsidiaries in India. This allows MNCs to have their presence in India without having to learn/manage on how to run a business in India.
- Unlike service companies, the teams built by Aumni are fully dedicated and have permanent jobs with product MNCs, working directly with them on their product roadmap using cutting edge technologies.
- Some of the other product MNCs, operated by Aumni in India include Solve Advisors, TrueFill, Hanu. Our current employee strength is close to 200.
- In conjunction with the team, manage the design and development of public-facing client website applications from initial inception to launch
- Proactively troubleshoot and problem solve potential development and design issues
- Generate creative solutions in response to client needs
- Work cross functionally across various departments and communicate needs and status updates clearly
- Working with a team that encourages initiative, well-designed software, and getting the task at hand done effectively and correctly.
- Opportunity to utilize and work with the latest technologies and software development methodologies.
What You Have:
- University Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7 years work experience as a developer
- 5+ years in progressively responsible work experience
- Attention to detail and thoroughness a MUST!
- Ability to understand business process and concepts
- Additional certifications may be substituted for education on a case by case basis
- Any Microsoft certifications a plus
- Services: WCF, WebApi, Azure API Apps, Azure Functions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure products and services.
- Experience with VSTS, Git and Continuous integration
- Strong with design patterns and general software architecture.
- General love of development and can quickly adopt new technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying