About Solve Advisors
- Solve Advisors is a New York-based software product MNC in the financial domain (aka FinTech) and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and data aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporate Bonds (IG, HY, EM, etc.), CDS, and Municipals.
- Solve Advisors has partnered with Aumni Techworks to build and operate a permanent team in Pune, India for them.
About Aumni Techworks
- Founded in 2016, Aumni Techworks helps global technology companies by building and operating their fully owned teams or their subsidiaries in India. This allows MNCs to have their presence in India without having to learn/manage on how to run a business in India.
- Unlike service companies, the teams built by Aumni are fully dedicated and have permanent jobs with product MNCs, working directly with them on their product roadmap using cutting edge technologies.
- Some of the product MNCs, operated by Aumni in India include Aventri, Solve Advisots, TrueFill, Hanu, and Simply Closing. We are 200+ and growing.
- We provide one of the best working cultures in India, where the focus is on work, fun and fitness as opposed to micro-management and politics.
- We encourage ideas, innovation, flat hierarchy and cross training using agile methods such that our employees’ skills can be at par with their global counterparts.
- Freedom of decision making
- Accessibility to the executive team
- End to end ownership of initiatives
We are seeking QA Automation Engineer who is talented and passionate about their career. This individual will be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and will work iteratively with product and development teams through all aspects of SDLC. While reporting to the QA manager, this individual will communicate and coordinate results with impacted departments on a day to day basis. Our team is nimble, and we value team-players. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms.
Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases
Maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
You may occasionally have to participate in manual testing efforts in areas not yet automated.
Windows Desktop Application Automation Experience is must.
Java knowledge and coding skill is must have
Following tools / expertise are expected:
Selenium / Winium
SQL and RDBMS
5 to 7 years automation experience
- Java experience with Selenium Web Driver / Winium and expertise in Integration with existing Apps
- Selenium automation framework, developing/extending automation library
- Test Frameworks in JUNIT / TestNG / Postman
Winium using Java
- REST/SOAP Web Services
- Working knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
- Prior experience working at financial services or financial technology firms
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying